Sunday, April 19, 2009

FAT-FREE POTATO SALAD

New potatoes(amount depends on how much you wish to make)
Fat-free mayo
Mustard
Hot dill relish or regular dill relish
Salt
Pepper

Boil the potatoes with the skins on. New potatoes hold up better in chunks to make potato salad. I don't care for the skins so I peel them after boiling, but feel free to leave them on if you like them. Let the boiled potatoes cool. Put in enough fat-free mayo to moisten them good. Add some mustard or not. I like mustard potato salad though. Add a little and taste until you get it the way you like. Then add the dill relish. I put in at least a couple of teaspoonsful. Salt and pepper to your liking. You can put in boiled eggs which would be delicious, but then it also wouldn't be fat-free. I left them out because of my husband. Has to limit his eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment